Commonly Asked Questions

Q: How do I contact Father Ted Dudzinski in case of an emergency? 
A: If you have a health emergency requiring an anointing for those in danger of death, call the parish office at 765-463-5733. If you are calling outside of regular office hours and reach our voicemail system, press "1" from the main menu to contact Father Ted directly regarding your health emergency. 

Q: How do I arrange for a loved one who is ill to receive Holy Communion or Anointing of the Sick? 
A: To arrange Holy Communion for someone who is ill or homebound, contact the parish office by email or by phone at 765-463-5733. For more information on Anointing of the Sick click here.

Q: How do I get a copy of my Baptism Certificate? 
A: Contact the Parish where you were baptized. If you were baptized at our parish, please email Wilma Brannan

Q: How do I become Catholic? 
A: Adults become Catholic through a process called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, or RCIA. Head on over to our RCIA page to learn more. 

Q: How do I join the Parish? 
A: Welcome! Please go to our parish registration page and either fill out the online form. You can also download the PDF version and drop it off at the parish office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., or simply visit the parish office and register there. 

Q: What are Religious Education classes? 
A: Religious Education classes during the school year are an opportunity for children of the parish to grow in their faith, to learn about God and His Church, and to make Catholic friends. The classes are held on Sunday mornings between Masses and are strongly encouraged for all K-12 children of parish families. See our Formation page for more information. 

Q: How do I arrange for a Mass intention? 
A: Please visit the parish office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or email Wilma Brannan

Q: How do I arrange for a baptism? 
A: Learn more about the process of scheduling your infant's baptism on our Baptism page. For more information on the baptism of an older child, please contact the parish office at 765-463-5733. 

Q: Where can I find the Godparent/Sponsor Certificate form? 
A: Click here

Q: How do I arrange for a Wedding? 
A: Learn all of the requirements for saving your special wedding date here.

Q: How do I submit info for the bulletin and/or become a paid advertiser in the bulletin? 
A: Head to the bulletin article submission and advertising page. 

Q: Can I reserve a room for a non-parish function? 
A: Yes, our rooms are available for non-Parish functions for Blessed Sacrament parishioners only. A certificate of liability must be obtained. Contact Missy Krockover at 765-463-5733 ex. 104 or by email for pricing and space availability. 

Q: How do I reserve a room for a parish function? 
A: Contact Katie Pechin at 765-463-5733 or by email for scheduling.