“Pro-life” means so many different things to different people. But what does it mean to a faithful Catholic?
- It means believing in the sanctity of life, all the way from conception to a natural death.
- It means respecting the dignity of all human life, whether or not the prevailing culture would deem that life “worthy of living".
FIRST AND FOREMOST...
- PRAY. Pray that the Holy Spirit will open the minds and hearts of those who are not open to the Gospel of Life (especially through indifference) and allow them to be convinced of the truth and goodness of all that the Church professes concerning human life.
- Join our parish's Pro-Life Ministry! If this is an issue that is close to your heart, we would love your input and involvement! For more information, contact the parish office by email or by phone at 765-463-5733.
VALUE BABIES: INSIDE & OUTSIDE THE WOMB.
VALUE THE ELDERLY.
VALUE LIFE TO ITS NATURAL END.
- Hear, straight from the source, the brave stories of two women who have chosen life for themselves in the face of bleak terminal diagnoses.
Volunteer at or donate to a suicide hotline. Learn more about our local Crisis Center at mhatippecanoe.org.
VALUE THE HURTING, DISABLED AND MARGINALIZED.
VALUE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.