“Pro-life” means so many different things to different people. But what does it mean to a faithful Catholic?
- It means believing in the sanctity of life, all the way from conception to a natural death.
- It means respecting the dignity of all human life, whether or not the prevailing culture would deem that life “worthy of living".
From September 27 through November 5 you’re invited to join other Christians for 40 Days for Life – 40 days of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion.
You’re also invited to stand and peacefully pray during a 40-day vigil (Vigil hours: Sunday=Saturday 8am-8p) in the public right-of-way outside Planned Parenthood Lafayette Health Center 964 Mezzanine Drive, Lafayette, IN 47905, and also to help spread the word about this important community outreach.
If you’d like more information – and especially if you’d like to volunteer to help, please contact:
Patricia Cole 331-302-0213 (all and/or text), email@example.com
The official “Respect Life Month” is in October, but we here at Blessed Sacrament want to make every month "Respect Life Month." Here are some real-world examples of ways to be truly supportive of life, in all its forms.
FIRST AND FOREMOST...
- PRAY. Pray that the Holy Spirit will open the minds and hearts of those who are not open to the Gospel of Life (especially through indifference) and allow them to be convinced of the truth and goodness of all that the Church professes concerning human life.
- Join our parish's Pro-Life Ministry! If this is an issue that is close to your heart, we would love your input and involvement! For more information, contact the parish office by email or by phone at 765-463-5733.
VALUE BABIES: INSIDE & OUTSIDE THE WOMB.
VALUE THE ELDERLY.
VALUE LIFE TO ITS NATURAL END.
- Hear, straight from the source, the brave stories of two women who have chosen life for themselves in the face of bleak terminal diagnoses.
Volunteer at or donate to a suicide hotline. Learn more about our local Crisis Center at mhatippecanoe.org.
VALUE THE HURTING, DISABLED AND MARGINALIZED.
VALUE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.